Storm Show Boards carry a two year warranty designed to protect the purchaser from any manufacturer defects. Simply put, should your SSB product delaminate without obvious signs of impact, Storm Show Boards will either repair or replace the product depending upon the severity of the issue. This will be determined upon inspection in which the returnee is responsible for all non-refundable shipping costs.
In order to protect Storm Show Boards from potential fraud, the following are excluded from this limited warranty:
- Damage caused by impact, misuse, abuse or neglect.
Normal wear and tear.
- Cracks or splits in the topsheet due to impact.
- Any delamination to the top or bottom sheets due to impact.
- Stripped inserts due to improper mounting.
- Damage caused by the use of solvents, adhesives or LOC-TITE.
- Damage caused by impact with rocks, stumps, logs, rails, concrete, metal, or any other non-snow object.
- Cracked edges are the result of normal wear and tear or impact. This is NOT a manufacturer’s defect and will not be covered under warranty.
- Damage due to bindings. For example a bumped base. In most cases, anything with the threaded inserts relates to issues with the bindings or hardware. For example condition of screws, compatibility of screws with discs, length of screws, Loc-tite or anything obstructing the threads, disc wear/tear, improper mounting etc.
- Damage caused by improper tuning techniques.